Small Business Attorneys for Business Transactions in the Inland Empire
Allow the small business attorneys at Reeder & Associates to assist you in all your business transaction legal needs. Servicing small to medium companies anywhere in the Inland Empire and beyond, we have the experience and professionalism needed to provide you with personalized legal advice and assistance.
Business transactions include forming corporations, hiring employees and independent contractors, protecting intellectual property assets, and more. These legal components of business transactions should be handled by law professionals with years of experience in the field. That is why you should trust the professionals at Reeder & Associates to provide you with legal counsel and representation that has earned the trust of small businesses across the San Bernardino County.
With over 30 years of experience, we are more than equipped to provide legal aid for any of the following:
- Forming corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships
- Hiring employees and independent contractors
- Purchasing and selling businesses
- Merging with other businesses
- Selling equity to outside investors
- Entering joint ventures and working with strategic partners
- Licensing, selling, acquiring, and protecting copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property assets
- Engaging in other activities relevant to your business
Business Transactions Law Handled by the Experts at Reeder & Associates
Allow Reeder & Associates to assist you in all of your business transaction law needs, such as negotiation, management, and proceeding. Business transactions may involve selling, leasing, borrowing, mortgaging, or lending - all practical business experience that our firm prides itself upon. As a full-service business law firm, we can provide assistance for all the business transactions listed above, as well as mergers & acquisitions, partnership disputes, and more. Contact the experts at Reeder & Associates to begin today.